Accounts Payable Specialist with English and French language skills (f/m)
- Timely and accurate accounting and payments of supplier invoices and employee expense reports
- Initiating payment
- Cooperation with EMEA accounting team on month/quarter/year end activities from an accounting perspective
- Communication with EMEA suppliers and employees to resolve payment issues
- Education as accountant or similar working/education experience
- Two to three years work experience in a multilingual environment preferably within an international company
- ORACLE 11i knowledge preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- Fluent in English and French
We look forward to receiving your complete application, fovorated vie email to email@example.com. Please include your current notice period and salary requirements.
For questions regarding this job advertisement you may contact us also via Telephone: +49 (0) 89 24 29 48-0.
Poolia Deutschland GmbH
Poolia is one of Sweden´s largest recruitment consultancies and has locations across Sweden, Denmark, Finland, UK and Germany.
Operations in Germany started 2001 in Hamburg and have successfully expanded to a further 6 branches throughout the country. Poolia belongs to the leading companies in the field of staffing of qualified professionals in Europe.